How To Rock The Right Metal For Your Skin Tone....
Did you know that certain metals and colors look better on certain skin tones? Don't worry, me neither. Let's start from the beginning..
There are three types of skin tones; Cool, Warm and Neutral. Here's a guide below on how to help you figure out which one you are, and whether gold, silver or both looks best on you!
Cool Skin tones
You have a "cool" undertone if:
- The veins on your wrist are BLUE or PURPLE
- Silver jewelry flatters your skin tone
- You look best in jewel tones such as blues, purples and emerald greens
Neutral Skin tones
You have a "neutral" undertone if:
- The veins on your wrist are BLUE - GREEN
- Gold & Silver jewelry flatters your skin tone
- You look best in neutral colors such as light peach, dusty pinks, soft rose, placid, blue and jade green.
Warm Skin tones
You have a "warm" undertone if:
- The veins on your wrist are slightly GREEN or OLIVE
- Gold jewelry flatters your skin more than silver
- When you look at your skin in the sun it appears yellowish
- You look best in earth tones
Here's a photo of some veins on real wrists so it can hopefully help you tell the difference!
COOL WARM NEUTRAL
The great news??? Almost all of my pieces come in a silver or gold option, just click the "Metal" drop down menu when ordering and if it's not available... just ask! Oh, the benefits of ordering handmade jewelry from a small company :)
Hope this info was helpful to all of you.